Thursday, May 23, 2013

Yard Twister!!!

We are having the girls sleep over this Friday for their "Camping In" which is required in order to "Camp Out" (which they REALLY want to do). I decided to make a Twister game in my yard!
I bought paint in the appropriate colors.

I cut a circle in a cookie box and used a stick to keep them kinda straight.

It took maybe 10 minutes (including shaking the paint cans). We had a hard rain about an hour after I got done. It was still there and nice and bright this morning. I had heard that you would have to wait for the grass to grow and cut it off.

Now we have a nice Twister board in our yard and plenty of paint to do it again sometime. I may also keep the box with the circle in it (it worked so well:).
I have an iPhone and found a free app called "TwisterCmdr". It looks like it will work good.
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment